Well functioning factor markets are a crucial condition for the competitiveness and growth of agriculture and for rural development.
- Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- International Association of Agricultural Economists
- European Association of Agricultural Economists
123rd EAAE Seminar (Dublin, 23-24/02/2012) on:
"Price Volatility and Farm Income Stabilisation"
- Factor Markets' Deliverables
- Factor Markets' Members' Area
- Factor Markets' Dissemination Material
- Kick-off Meeting
- Factor Markets' 1st Workshop
- Factor Markets' 2nd Workshop_Slovenia_September 2012