Well functioning factor markets are a crucial condition for the competitiveness and growth of agriculture and for rural development.
The FACTOR MARKETS project will produce the following outputs:
- A FACTOR MARKETS Website containing general information about the project (the network itself and its objectives), updated information about the project progress and its activities, as well as presentation of results.
- Newsletters will be sent at regular intervals to a wide audience.
- A series of Working Papers will be published presenting insights at various stages of the project progress and may include more technical results and analytical issues.
- A final Book will be published including the results and policy recommendations coming out of the network’s activities.
The following activities will be organised:
- A kickoff meeting in Brussels at the beginning of the project.
- Two workshops, for which third parties and policy makers will be invited.
- Seminars will be organised in the participating institutes directed at a local audience, which will be open to the public and the media.
- A final conference will be open to the interested third parties and policy makers.